Ad (728x90)

04 June 2012

Category : , , , ,

Darkpane

Darkpane Desainer Lampung Designer Graphic Desainer Pagi Nan Cerah

Hail, My name is Ridho a.k.a Darkpane, i live in lovely little town Bandar Lampung - Indonesia. Well i started drawing in 2004, it cures me from pain & trouble :-p

I'm also a musician, and i love the music. It inspires me, give me the unlimited energy everytime i do my drawing. Not forget to tell you, cigarettes & coffee are my other tools :)

My basic inspiration may vary, I love the horror stuff, that's why you can find blood,

At first, i start do the drawing using those markers, because i haven't the pen tablet yet. Till i met my fellow fabulous designer (Mata Tuhan) he introduced me with that pen-tablet. Since that day, Pen Tablet is my "a must" weapon.

And now i'm doing on artwork for T-shirt Design, Logos, Album art, Gigs flyer, Poster tour, Skate deck, and many more..

if you any question, request or cooperate with me..
feel free to contact me!
and we will be discussing it..
or you can use my email address here : darkpane.info@yahoo.com
Note : If we didn't answer your question right away please be patient,
Our internet service provider may being sucks!


Best Regards..
-Darkpane-


 
 

#angkatanlangitdotcom

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Angkatan Langit™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.